Course Description ---
Tai Chi Chuan
A. Warm Up
- Basic Stretching and Strength Training Stances, Punches, and Kicks
- For the safety of our adult practitioner, we only do low kicks that don't
go above the waist line.
- Shiao-Lin Jou-Ma (Ridding Horse) Form
- Single Movement Practice for beginners. Learn each movement and practice
until it becomes natural and fluid; then learn another movement.
- Cheng Man-Ching 37 postures Yang style short form. After learning the individual movements, learn the complete Tai
Chi Form and practice it until all movements link together smoothly.
Push-Hand practice is a two person practice to refine the Tai Chi
form. Begin with single hand pushing and then learn the two hand
pushing. Push-Hand will help develop strength and increase stamina.
Beginners will gain a better understanding of their balance after
practicing push hand for a period of time.
- Broad Sword